Annapurna Base Camp Trek
The Annapurna Sanctuary trek traverses a variety of terrain, from lowland villages and terraces, to highland plateaus with outstanding mountain views. The Annapurna Sanctuary is the site of the Annapurna south face base camp and…
Itinerary at a glance
Day 1 : Arrive in Kathmandu and transfer to hotel.
Day 2 : Fly to Pokhara 25minute and transfer to hotel at Lakeside.
Day 3 : Meet at 7am at your hotel and drive to Nayapul 2hour and trek to Uller 6 hours altitude 1960m 1120m ascent; 370m descent.
Day 4 : Trek Uller to Ghorepani 6 hours altitude 2860m ascent 900m.
Day 5 : Early morning trek to Poon Hill 1 and half hour see sun raise with Annapurna range view with Dhaulagiri Himal and trek back to guest house have break fast and trek to Tadapani 5 hours. Altitude gain 340m and loss 340m and 230m.
Day 6 : Trek to Chhomrogn altitude 2170m altitude loss 460m.
Day 7 : Trek to Dhobhan altitude 2600m gain 430.
Day 8 : Trek to Machhapuchhare Base Camp altitude 3700m gain 1100m.
Day 9 : Trek to South Annapurna Base Camp altitude 4130m and back to Dheurali.
Day 10 : Trek to Jhinu and stay altitude 1780m.
Day 11 : Trek to Potana and stay altitude 1890m.
Day 12 : Trek to Phedi and drive to Pokhara half hour and stay in Pokhara.
Day 13 : Fly to Kathmandu and stay in Kathmandu.
Day 14 : Sightseeing in Kathmandu and stay in Kathmandu.
Day 15 : Personal time and shopping in Kathmandu (optional day rafting)
Day 16 : Transfer to International airport for your final departure.
- Personal belongings (i.e.camera, water bottle, extra money, sunscreen, sunglasses, sunhat, hiking shorts/ synthetic T-shirt etc)
- Hiking boots, sports shoe/ trainers, 3/4 woolen socks ,2pairs liners socks, 1 pairs gloves, warm hat,
- 1 Day back pack and duffel bag for your clothing.
- Warm layers, down or synthetic jackets, fleece, hiking pants, thermals.
- Gear for the trekking: we will send detail gear list for your trekking, in your booking confirmation:
- Most of trekking outfit /equipment you can buy in Kathmandu but they have international brand and name but they made in Nepal like: North face, Mountain hardware etc.
Comperhensive List will bw provided at the time of booking.
Most of the items can buy or rent in kathmandu.
Mininimum Group Size:
- Experienced English-speaking guide (4:1 ratio), local porter(2:1ratio).
- Domestic flights, Airport transfer, 3 night hotel in Kathmandu bed & breakfast.
- Essential group climbing gear e.g. First aid.
- Trekking permit and TIMS (Tourism Information Management System) staff’s salary their insurance.
- Food during the trekking and climbing, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast and hot drinks tea & Coffee.
- Accommodation at local tea-house during the trekking
- Personal Expenses (e.g. snacks, chocolate during the day etc)
- Travel/ trekking, accidental/ health insurance (mandatory)
- Mineral Water and Alcohol and all bottle beverages.
- International airfare and airport tax, Visa fee
- Guides/ Porter’s tip.
- Emergency evacuation.