The Manaslu Circuit Trekking rewards the adventurous with an unparalleled alpine experience. Mean the while these trekking offers a rich Himalayan Cultural experiences. This trekking route was opened for foreign trekkers in 1992.
Itinerary at a glance
Day 1 : Pick up and transfer to hotel.
Day 2 : Preparation for trip.
Day 3 : Drive to Arughat 7hrs, and stay at Arughat, altitude 510m.
Day 4 : Trek to Soti khola. 6 hrs. Altitude 710m.
Day 5 : Trek to Machha Khola. 6 hrs. Altitude 1070m.
Day 6 : Trek to Jagat. 5 hrs. Altitude 1370m.
Day 7 : Trek to Philin. 5 hrs. Altitude 1570m.
Day 8 : Trek to Dyang. 6 hrs. Altitude 1860m.
Day 9 : Trek to Prok. 5 hrs. Altitude 2090m.
Day 10 : Trek to Namrung. 6 hrs. Altitude 2540m.
Day 11 : Trek to Sama(Ro). 6hrs. Altitude 3390m.
Day 12 : Trek to Samdo. 6hrs. Altitude 3690m.
Day 13 : Rest day at Samdo
Day 14 : Trek to Dharmashala. 4 hrs. Altitude 4460m.
Day 15 : Trek to Larkebhanjyan Pass. 3 hrs. Altitude 4930m. Descend to Bimtang. 3 hrs. Altitude 3590m.
Day 16 : Trek to Tilije. 6 hrs. Altitude 2300m.
Day 17 : Trek to Dharapani. 5 hrs. Altitude 1860m.
Day 18 : Trek to Jagat. 5 hrs. Altitude 1300m.
Day 19 : Trek to Bulbule. 6hrs. Altitude 840m.
Day 20 : Drive to Kathmandu with private vehicle, 6 hours. (Optional drive to Pokhara, 5 hours).
Day 21 : Final departure, airport transfer.
Suggested Package :
- Personal belongings (i.e.camera, water bottle, extra money, sunscreen, sunglasses, sunhat, hiking shorts/ synthetic T-shirt etc)
- Hiking boots, sports shoe/ trainers, 3/4 woolen socks ,2pairs liners socks, 1 pairs gloves, warm hat,
- 1 Day back pack and duffel bag for your clothing.
- Warm layers, down or synthetic jackets, fleece, hiking pants, thermals.
Comprehensive list will provided while book the trip.
Most of the items can buy ore rent in kathmandu.
Mininimum Group Size:
- Private transportations.
- All meals on trek (breakfast/lunch/dinner) with teacoffee and treated drinking water.
- Hotel in Kathmandu, bed and breakfast.
- All camping equipment, guide, cook and porter.
- Trekking permit, entry permits.
- Salary and insurance for trekking staff.
- Alcohol, mineral water, cold drinks, cigarettes.
- Client’s personal accident and medical insurance.
- Personal expenses.
- Guide and porter tips.
- Meals in Kathmandu (lunch & dinner).
- International flights and visas