Mardi Himal Trek
Off the beaten tourist track of one of Nepal’s most beautiful regions, the trek to Mardi Himal base camp offers stunning mountain views. The trail winds though picturesque villages and alongside terraced fields, ascending through…
Itinerary at a glance
Day 1 : Arrive in Kathmandu and transfer to hotel.
Day 2 : Fly/drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara.
Day 3 : Walk to Australia Camp. 6 hours. 850m ascent.
Day 4 : Australia Camp to Kooker. 6 hours. 690m ascent.
Day 5 : Kooker to Humaal. 4 hours. 400m ascent.
Day 6 : Humaal to Guhe. 5 hours. 730m ascent.
Day 7 : Guhe to Mardi Himal Base Camp to Guhe. 7 hours.
Day 8 : Guhe to Kooker. 5 hours. 1070m descent.
Day 9 : ooker to Landruk. 3 hours. 990m descent.
Day 10 : Landruk to Pokhara. 6 hours. 620m descent.
Day 11 : Fly from Pokhara to Kathmandu
Day 12 : Final departure to your destination.
- Personal belongings (i.e.camera, water bottle, extra money, sunscreen, sunglasses, sunhat, hiking shorts/ synthetic T-shirt etc)
- Hiking boots, sports shoe/ trainers, 3/4 woolen socks ,2pairs liners socks, 1 pairs gloves, warm hat.
- 1 Day back pack and duffel bag for your clothing.
- Warm layers, down or synthetic jackets, fleece, hiking pants, thermals.
Comprehensive list will be provided while book the trip.
Most of the items can be buy or rent in kathmandu.
Mininimum Group Size:
- Domestic flight tickets to and from Kathmandu, ground transportation.
- All meals on trek (breakfast/lunch/dinner) with teacoffee and treated drinking water.
- All camping equipment, guide, cook, porters.
- Trekking permit, entry permits.
- Salary and insurance for trekking staff.
- Personal Expenses (e.g. snacks, chocolate during the day etc)
- Travel/ trekking, accidental/ health insurance (mandatory)
- Mineral Water and Alcohol and all bottle beverages.
- International airfare and airport tax, Visa fee
- Guides/ Porter’s tip.
- Emergency evacuation.